Thursday, March 15, 2007

For those of you with an interest in Congressional spending...

California US Representative John Campbell, a frequent guest on the Hugh Hewitt radio show, has started blogging at the address above.

I'll save you the trouble of my description and give you his:
Welcome to the Green Eyeshade Blog. I'm John Campbell, Congressman from the 48th District in California. I am also a Certified Public Accountant. Hence the title of this blog. For those of you who don't know, green eyeshades were the headwear of choice for accountants in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

But this blog is not for fashion conscious bean counters. It is for anyone who thinks that federal taxes and spending are too high, the federal government is too big and the deficit needs to go away.

1 comment:

Bike Bubba said...

I applaud the effort, but part of me notes that if people can't get a bit ticked about paying over 20% of their income for no real return from the federal government, hope isn't very close.